It’s Halfway Through Winter, Still Need that Energy Audit?
We have reached the halfway mark for this winter season. How is your home’s energy efficiency measuring up? With rate increases on utilities across the metro coupled with brutal cold we haven’t seen in years some of you might be wondering how to lower your bills while remaining cozy. Here is a reminder for Kansas City metro residents on current programs and special pricing for a home energy assessment.
- $99 home energy assessment available to homeowners with both Kansas City Power & Light and Missouri Gas Energy.
- Rebates available for energy efficiency upgrades such as insulation, air sealing and replacing windows and doors with ENERGY STAR qualifying doors/windows.
- We will air seal your home at no cost when you use GIC as your certified auditor through the program.
- To learn more visit Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.
- $250 (50% savings) home energy assessment for Kansas residents with all electric homes.
- $350 (30% savings) home energy assessment for Kansas residents with both gas and electric.
Learn how you can increase your home’s energy efficiency and start saving. Green Improvement Consulting will provide you with a customized report prioritizing energy upgrades bases on payback analysis. Contact us today to schedule your home energy audit.