Green Improvement Consulting has now saved its third family from CO poisoning. During an energy audit last week high levels were found in a furnace. This is the second cracked heat exchanger we have come across. This family didn’t have a CO detector. It Is very important to have a detector . A smoke detector does NOT detect Carbon Monoxide and vice versa. YOU NEED BOTH! Stay safe and protect your family from this silent killer. A health and safety inspection including CO testing is part of all of our energy audits. We service all of Kansas City. Visit Mygreenkc for more information on current programs.
For more information on COCheck Carbonmonoxidekills.com